The Leoness is a bit of everything; fashion, fitness, food, facts, fiction, fright, fun, etc.

If you love anything I've posted or you have an effin rad lead- Please email me at: laleoness@gmail.com

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I must be dreaming, Cheep wine.

Where is the world can you get a glass of wine for $3? Okay, well I'm sure world wide there are many venues that feature $3 wines. So re-phrase: Where is the US or Canada, can you get a glass of wine with dinner for $3? umm....nowhere?

Actually, At Huckleberry's in Spokane. I love Huckleberry's, and my new discovery that they serve cheep wine only elevates my opinion of the Natural Food Market. The wine and beer served for $3, is poured generously, and the featured wines are always changing. So for a risk free vino taste exploration go to Huckleberry's. 

No comments:

Post a Comment