The Leoness is a bit of everything; fashion, fitness, food, facts, fiction, fright, fun, etc.

If you love anything I've posted or you have an effin rad lead- Please email me at: laleoness@gmail.com

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Such a Tramp


Trampolining, or Rebounding is a fantastic workout. The tramps, unpredictable surface density forces your core muscles to engage in order to maintain balance, while the jumping movements stimulate the fast twitch muscles in our legs to burn more calories.

A trampy workout is a the best way to maximize the cardio benefits of impact training, without risking the chin splints or joint pain associated with traditional high impact. I like to wear Nike Free training shoes when I tramp, because they are less bulky than other runners. This is just my personal preference and I encourage you to do what works.  For your own health remember the importance of a warm up and a cool down.

Enjoy! 


grab some water....


catch your breath...



Congrats! Now, just remember to stretch. Hope you enjoy the rest of your day!


No comments:

Post a Comment