The Leoness is a bit of everything; fashion, fitness, food, facts, fiction, fright, fun, etc.

If you love anything I've posted or you have an effin rad lead- Please email me at: laleoness@gmail.com

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Calm: Grounded and Stretched.



Only in the dictionary, does Success come before Work. Success is a result of a commitment to yourself and your goals. Success is not guaranteed, and does not come easy. If it did, success would be taken for granted; and we would feel entitled to the praise and reward associated with achievement. 

I am a Stress-A-Sourus-Rex, right now. I have midterms, life, my gmat, and a million little dudes inside my head pounding with a sledgehammer as they renovate my mind. I'm fighting the renovation; even though I know it is for my self betterment. 

When my life gets crazy, I have to remember to take to ground my self, breath, and stretch through the feeling of discomfort. In a work shop I attended with Christine Hassler, Hassler stressed the importance of making a priority a time to center yourself and breath through the demands of the day. I have been working on managing my priorities, and making a point of stretching more regularly. 

This is a short stretch routine, perfect for after a Tracy Anderson Workout, Ski Day, or simply a catalyst for relaxation. 


Melt into the stretches, and let go of any negativity holding you back. You are beautiful, capable, and kind. Success is waiting for you. 

Much Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment