The Leoness is a bit of everything; fashion, fitness, food, facts, fiction, fright, fun, etc.

If you love anything I've posted or you have an effin rad lead- Please email me at: laleoness@gmail.com

Friday, December 9, 2011

I wish they had an app for this....




Hallelujah!

All of my classes have finished for the semester, and now all I have left is a few finals. It feels so good to be finished with a course load; and one step closer to graduation. 

This semester has been loaded with projects. It has been tough work, but also very rewarding.

This semester all of the courses I took really focused on applying the knowledge that we've all ready gained through pre-requisites. Compiling each presentation and product pitch was daunting; until I grew in my confidence and realized that: "I already know what needs to be done, and how best to do it!" It is an empowering felling.

For my marketing final project we were encouraged to envision a product with unique attributes to ease the stress of every day life. 


My project, Denada: A smart phone app and key chain, that allows the user to "call there keys" on a cellular network to help locate misplaced keys. I think its genius, and I certainly would benefit from the app...(patent pending) 



No comments:

Post a Comment