The Leoness is a bit of everything; fashion, fitness, food, facts, fiction, fright, fun, etc.

If you love anything I've posted or you have an effin rad lead- Please email me at: laleoness@gmail.com

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Morning Force

FA, LA, LAAAAAH! 

AUUGGGGHHHH. I am so over school projects; and studying for exams. My brain is in desperate need of vacation; where it can enjoy tabloid magazines, TV re-runs, and hot beverages. 


With less than a week left of school for the fall semester, I am struggling to stay energized and carefree. My attitude is slipping, and I've needed to call in THE FORCE, for support. 



Getting out of bed in the winter when it is still dark out is any thing but inviting. With the help of the force, aka a Lego Star Wars Alarm clock my morning aversion to darkness is defeated. 



Lego inspired mornings... A Christmas gift idea for the lovable nerd in your family. 



No comments:

Post a Comment