The Leoness is a bit of everything; fashion, fitness, food, facts, fiction, fright, fun, etc.

If you love anything I've posted or you have an effin rad lead- Please email me at: laleoness@gmail.com

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Party Shoes, and new invites

I am of the belief that one can never have to many shoes. I love shoes; and one day aspire to have a "Ferris Wheel of Heels" in my yet to be designed glorious walk in closet. I don't discriminate against shoes. I love them all. I love me heels, my boots, my flats, and my runners.

I'm pretty sure that my love for heels is unrequited, and somewhat abusive. I love them; yet they constantly torture my poor feet, and always end up making a scene. Considering it is party season, my heels have been a little more out going than usual, and my feet are passively resisting the inevitable of going out in high heels. I have been looking for a pair of convertible flats for a while, at first I tried the Dr. Sheol's and was disappointed by how flimsy and ugly the shoes were. 


I'm sorry Dr. Sheol's, but I am at a party, rocking a party dress. I don't really want to wreck the look with your flimsy, might as well be wearing sandals in the snow type shoes. After my disasters evening with Dr. Sheol's I gave up and mocked the ludicrous promises of convertible shoes. That is until I discovered Tieks. 

Tieks, are a designer ballet flat reinvented. Tieks by Gavrieli, are innovative and stylish, the shoes have taken the split sole design made popular by convertible shoes and have applied it to a more stylish and sturdy shoe. Tieks are being marketing as: " Designer Flats, that you can fit in your purse and wear all day, every day." 
...And that is exactly what they are. I am so thrilled with my teaks; the company, and of course the little blue box they came in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment