The Leoness is a bit of everything; fashion, fitness, food, facts, fiction, fright, fun, etc.

If you love anything I've posted or you have an effin rad lead- Please email me at: laleoness@gmail.com

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Break em in.


Elle Canada might be the best magazine period. The January issue is incredible; featuring useful modern/ urban day survival tips. Like how to break in high heels; with out the pain of walking around for hours in tight shoes. 


All you need is your new shoes, a cotton swab and some nail polish remover. Wet the cotton pad with the nail polish remover and gently rub the insides of your shoe. The acetone in the nail polish remover gently softens the leather with out damaging the integrity of the shoe. This trick only works on leather based shoes, but it does work. Huge life saver. 

Even though my heels are more comfortable thanks to this little trick, I still like keep my tieks in my purse. Just in case. 





No comments:

Post a Comment