The Leoness is a bit of everything; fashion, fitness, food, facts, fiction, fright, fun, etc.

If you love anything I've posted or you have an effin rad lead- Please email me at: laleoness@gmail.com

Friday, September 16, 2011

Dress Up-


Spokane May not have all the "rad"ness of the Venice board walk in Cali- And there certainly may not be endless avenues of amazing vintage shops stocked with even greater finds- But if you are willing to search with an explorers curiosity you will find more than you could dream.

The South Perry district of Spokane is pretty incredible; and so under rated. The vibe is relaxed; the locals are friendly. South Perry Street is an eclectic bouquet of slightly mixed matched businesses. 


I was so happy to stumble across Veda Lux: a tiny house transformed into a vintage oasis. It reminded me of Mr. Dress Up and his fabulous tickle trunk.

My first breath of Veda Lux was: "oh my, where do I begin?" before the though had a chance to process my interest was captured by a rack of boots. Even though the volume of inventory is impressive it took only minutes to discover classic treasures. 
My Finds:

Fringe boots...
a pretty rad day dress...

a wicked vintage crystal Drusy pendant.


SO go explore and dig around. And if you are ever in Spokane check out  Veda Lux on facebook- 

No comments:

Post a Comment