The Leoness is a bit of everything; fashion, fitness, food, facts, fiction, fright, fun, etc.

If you love anything I've posted or you have an effin rad lead- Please email me at: laleoness@gmail.com

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Arm Candy


I like beets, I like beats, and I think Beetle Juice is fricken fantastic movie. Random is wicked- insanity is under rated. Creativity trumps. Fresh ideas smash the status quo. Reality; is a wild card. Inspiration comes from all sources. 

My hometown, Banff Alberta Canada, Is my inspiration. I love it there; i find peace in the mountains. I find   inspiration through the mosaic of culture, nature, and personalities. I was home for a few weeks this summer and enjoyed browsing the shops. 

costume jewelery is a semi obsession of mine. I love. I found these bracelets made of old toys; and instantly wanted to create.




 Hot Wheels; arm candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment