The Leoness is a bit of everything; fashion, fitness, food, facts, fiction, fright, fun, etc.

If you love anything I've posted or you have an effin rad lead- Please email me at: laleoness@gmail.com

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Sweat: Greener



I saw an interesting article on Recycle Bank last week that highlighted the energy saving benefits of running outside vs. inside on a treadmill. The article stated that if just half off all Nike+ users ran outside instead of on a treadmill for a week enough energy would be saved to power Seattle.

 I find the statement hard to believe, as the research was one sided and funded by a zealous environmental group. Regardless, running out side is such a joy. Especially when the weather is nice. Mix up your cardio: go for a run. 


Then come back and tone your legs/core with me in an easy 15 minute routine. All you need for the my workout is a toning ball (which can be purchased on line Tracyandersonmethod.com).  Bikini season is almost here. Flaunt your assets with confidence, and get your ass is shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment