The Leoness is a bit of everything; fashion, fitness, food, facts, fiction, fright, fun, etc.

If you love anything I've posted or you have an effin rad lead- Please email me at: laleoness@gmail.com

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Fit: Long Weekend Edition


Happy Memorial Day/ May Two-Four Long Weekend! 

May Long, is in my mind the un-official start of summer. The weekend is usually a gong show with parties, music festivals, beer, more beer, camping, golf, and non-stop social activity. The sheer mention of may long weekend gives me a bit of a hangover. In the past for May Long, I've made the trek to The George for Sasquatch Fest. This year, the lineup is incredible featuring: Fun.Santigold, Jack White, Girl Talk, Of Monsters and Men, Portlandia, and many more. I wish I could be there, but warmer weather in the Baja calls my name. 

With holidays, parties, and non-stop summer adventures finding time for fitness can be a challenge. Fortunately fitting in 20 minutes a day is easy. My new Fit On the Go Routine is an easy to follow full body cardio and toning workout. It will get you fit and tone in just 15 minutes a day. 


So you can enjoy the most of your summer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment