The Leoness is a bit of everything; fashion, fitness, food, facts, fiction, fright, fun, etc.

If you love anything I've posted or you have an effin rad lead- Please email me at: laleoness@gmail.com

Friday, June 22, 2012

Shop: Cabin 108 Banff


My address book is a collection of my favorite shops each is bookmarked and saved in dewy decimal categorical filling system. I like to shop, and I like style. Shopping at independent one of kind boutiques is an adventure: one, where you are never certain of the treasures you'll find. When ever I am in Banff, I make sure to stop by Cabin 108.


Cabin 108, is located in the Clock Tower Mall on Banff Avenue. The store carries fashion forward brands at reasonable prices. The store proprietor has a wicked flare for fashion and stocks her boutique with emerging fashion labels that can't be found in mall stores. Cabin 108 is a non-pressure shopping environment that allows you to loose yourself while browsing (just like summers at the cabin). 



Everything sold at cabin is wearable and affordable. The shop is the perfect mix of lazy day (in style) comfort clothes mixed with party dresses, jewelry, funky finds, and business casual. Both of my outfits below are courtesy of Cabin. 

Tank: Lovers And Friends, necklace Free Whistle; 

Dress: See you Monday.


Cabin 108 has a great selection of: Toms, Free Whistle, Alter Ego, Lovers and Friends, and See You Monday. A trip to Banff isn't complete with out a stop at Cabin 108. 

No comments:

Post a Comment